There’s nothing that says summer like biting into a fresh, juicy peach!
But eating them isn’t the only way to enjoy them.
Are you tired of guzzling plain water, and looking to jazz up your H2O intake?
Well – put those little peachy beauties to work!
Here’s my recipe for peach-infused water… and it’s as easy as pie!
(Mmm… peach pie! Maybe that should be my next recipe!)
Time: 5 Minutes
Author: Whitney Meade
– 3 Quarts Water
– 4 Peaches
– Stevia to taste, as desired (optional)
1. Pour cool water into individual mason jars, or one large pitcher
2. Peel and slice peaches, removing pits
3. Divide peach slices amongst mason jars, or place all into pitcher
4. Add stevia, if desired
5. Refrigerate and chill for at least 4 hours to let flavors blend
6. Serve over ice and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe? I’d love to invite you to join this amazing community of 30-Something (and then some!) women! Click on this link to join our Free FB Group… because, Life Starts at 30-Something!